PR3 - FIRST Online Training Platform
The PR3 focuses on the development of an interactive training platform able to host the PR1 content. As FIRST targets are mostly Foundations’ staff, young unemployed and recently graduated, the platform will be designed considering a practical and effective approach.
Some key features include:
- Easy to use interface: designed to be responsive and accessible, the Moodle interface is easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices
- Personalized dashboard: organized and displayed courses the way you want, and view at a glance current tasks and messages
- Collaborative tools and activities: work and learn together in forums, glossaries, database activities
- Notifications: when enabled, users can receive automatic alerts on new assignments and deadlines, forum posts and also send private messages to one another
- Track progress: educators and learners can track progress and completion with an array of options for tracking individual activities or resources and at the course level